Community Financial’s eServices are designed to give you account access from home, work, or out of town, you can view account details with eBanking & Mobile Banking, plus pay bills through ePay. You can also go green when you set up eStatements, eReciepts, eNotifcations and eAlerts!
eBanking Helpline (877) 937-2328
ePay Support Center (855) 397-4254
Online Bill Pay with ePay
Our ePay has a new fresh look! Want to learn more? Check out our ePay tutorial videos here.
Beginning September 20, 2017, you will need to use one of the following browser versions (or higher) when using our bill pay services: Internet Explorer 11, Edge (any version), Chrome 42, Firefox 31, or Safari 9.
Community Financial’s ePay service makes it easy to pay all your bills online from your Community Financial checking account. Enroll by clicking on the ePay Tab in eBanking and establish your new ePay security settings. Then build your list of payees and manage your bills online or using our Mobile Banking Apps.
ePay lets you:
- Personalized your payees can include businesses, individuals and financial institutions
- Make person to person payments via email
- View bills that are both pending & paid on your personal payment calendar
- Set one-time or re-occurring payments
- Include notes on your payments
- Receive customized email notices alerting when a payment is due or deducted from your checking account.
- View all your payment history and much more
View the short video by clicking the button below, then take a test run with the ePay Demonstration. You may also want to review ePay Bill Pay Terms & Conditions
If you have specific bill pay questions click here to check out ePay Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at (877) 937-2328. Once ePay is established, you can call our toll free, ePay support line at (855) 397-4254 if you have questions on your transactions.